Los Angeles Float!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, FQHC, community health network in the Los Angeles, California area! We are currently seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved. Additional highlights of this part-time permanent position include:
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for many years
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need
* Must have a California license
* Negotiable salary offered
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: health, dental, vision and life insurance. paid vacation, sick days and holidays, long and short-term disability, retirement 403(b) and loan repayment
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.