Outpatient Internal Medicine
An innovative and fully integrated health system is recruiting for BE/BC Family or Internal Medicine physicians for two practice locations.
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient Primary Care practice
* Average daily patient schedules range between 16-20
* Provide full spectrum care including, but not limited to, preventative care, acute care, and chronic disease management, women’s health care, but not obstetrical care.
* Office procedures I & D, skin biopsies, splinting, ingrown toenail removal, joint injections, etc.
* Competitive compensation combined with generous signing bonus, relocation, pension with profit sharing, PTO,CME, an array of insurance coverage and much more!
* Affiliated with a large, well-respected health system and university system
* Expansion network of medical and surgical specialists
* Five star ranking for quality and service
* One of the largest islands in Hawaii (160,000+)
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.