Internal Medicine in Hawaii
Outpatient Primary Care with One Week Per Month Hospitalist Service
A critical access hospital in Hawaii is actively recruiting for a Primary Care physician to join its medical clinic.
* Employed, full-time position
* Blend of outpatient and inpatient practice
* Maintain skills set with an outpatient and hospitalist practice
* Monthly Schedule: Outpatient Primary Care in clinic with no call duties and one week serve as a hospitalist including on call duties for SNF/rehab
* Join warm and friendly board certified physicians supported by medical and administrative professionals
* Average daily clinic schedule: 20-25 patients
* Rural community located on one of the largest islands in the Hawaiian Island Chain
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.