Internal Medicine in Idaho
Internist Sought for Beautiful Mountain Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Internist for a growing practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position
* 95% outpatient with the occasional inpatient consultation
* See between 18-25 patients per day
* Call is normally one night a week and 1 weekend a month
* 18-bed critical access hospital with healthcare conveniences of a larger hospital combined with the quaint comfortable ambiance of a close-knit family
* Committed to providing professionalism and advanced medical technology
* EMR – Cerner
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* This location offers the best of both worlds, enjoy a cozy life in a quiet town without sacrificing the convenience of top-notch amenities and services
* Appreciate rich history with strong traditions of farming and ranching
* The area boasts being a recreational haven for enthusiasts who enjoy hiking, whitewater rafting, skiing, fishing and hunting along with a long list of outdoor sport activities
* 40 minutes to Twin Falls, Idaho and 1.5 hours to Boise, Idaho
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.