Internal Medicine in Kentucky
Lexington Clinical Leadership for National Innovator
VISTA has partnered with high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail, and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Provide clinical and operational oversight to physicians, APP’s and other interdisciplinary team members
* Roughly 50% administrative and 50% direct patient care
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Includes clinical leadership, quality oversight, and execution of operations over a defined region
* Proactive ownership for market performance against key clinical and operational metrics
* Provides medical care to a panel of patients of the highest complexity
* Transitions high acuity patients as the patient’s condition improve
* Acts as a consultative physician focused on stabilizing the most vulnerable patients in the population
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result, clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion, and care they deserve
* Help bend the cost curve by reducing avoidable ER visits and hospital admissions while providing quality outcomes
* Competitive compensation with quality-based incentives, sign-on and comprehensive benefits
* Great quality of life and all that Lexington area has to offer
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.