Outpatient Practice Minutes from Capital District
A nonprofit health system is recruiting for an Internal Medicine physician to join one of their growing practices
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient Primary Care practice
* Join board-certified physicians, advanced practitioners supported by well-trained medical and administrative professionals
* Competitive salary with incentives and comprehensive benefit package
* Patient panel age 16 and older
* Responsibilities include, but not limited to: diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance of patients
* Access to an expansive network of medical and surgical specialists
* Beautiful community 20 minutes outside of Alexandria and 30 minutes’ drive to the capital’s downtown district
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.