Internal Medicine in Massachusetts
Direct Hire - Internal Medicine (IM) in Massachusetts
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a FQHC currently seeking a BE/BC Primary Care physician to join their team-based work environment! Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Facilities offer primary care and pharmacy services for both pediatric and adult patients creating a multitude of opportunities to participate in more specialized community and clinical initiatives
* Many opportunities for leadership and professional growth
* 100% Outpatient
* Phone call only
* Typical schedule 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
* Join a team of 29 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
* 18 patients/day
* Great work-life balance
* Loan repayment
* Competitive Compensation
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Minutes from Springfield
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.