Outpatient Senior Health Practice South of Seattle
An innovated Senior Health organization is recruiting for a Board Certified Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician for one of its growing practices in Washington
* Full-time, employed position
* Senior Adult outpatient practice
* Team valued-based practice model
* High-impact relationship based care model benefiting adults on Medicare and/or those with medical complex conditions
* Value-based care environment with team support to deliver the highest quality patient care
* Practice offers smaller patient schedules, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team
* Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with the team to discuss patient cases and design treatment plans
* Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
* Competitive compensation , commensurate on experience
Innovated benefits packages, that include but to limited to, paid sabbaticals, PTO cash outs, equity programs, extra contributions toward maternity/paternity leaves and much more!
* Proof of COVID19 vaccination required (except where a medical or religious accommodation applies)
* Metro (200,000+) south of Seattle
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.