Internal Medicine in Wisconsin
Innovative and Lucrative Practice Model for Senior Care in Milwaukee
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a dynamic private group practice that is experiencing explosive growth because of its unique and very well received approach to delivering quality outcomes for patients, facilities and group physicians. Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Join an organization that has grown from 12 to over 60 individuals over the last few years
* The position is open due to expanding demand from satisfied customers of the practice
* Physicians appreciate the arrangement because of flexibility in scheduling and unmatched back office support
* Cover SNF, independent and assisted living facilities
* Each facility has an experienced APP to cover most of the day-to-day issues
* Customized EMR that is well organized and user friendly
* Employed or Independent Contractor lifestyle friendly scheduling options
* Physicians enjoy well above average compensation and employees comprehensive benefits
* Local group physician ownership with exceptionally low turnover
* Metropolitan Milwaukee amenities
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.