Internal Medicine in Wisconsin
Lucrative Practice Model for Senior Care in Madison
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a dynamic private group practice that is experiencing explosive growth because of its unique and very well received approach to delivering quality outcomes for patients, facilities and group physicians. Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Join an organization that has grown from 12 to over 60 individuals over the last few years
* The position is open due to expanding demand from satisfied customers of the practice
* Physicians appreciate the arrangement because of flexibility in scheduling and unmatched back office support
* Serve a variety SNF, independent and assisted living facilities
* Each facility has an experienced APP to cover most of the day-to-day issues
* Telemedicine is utilized for some of the activities
* Customized EMR that is well organized and user friendly
* Employed or independent contractor employment models
* Physicians enjoy well above average compensation and lifestyle friendly scheduling
* Full-time employment preferred but part-time hours are also a possibility
* Local group physician ownership with exceptionally low turnover
* Metro Madison and University of Wisconsin amenities
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.