Unique Traditional Practice Close to Madison Offering $150,000 Bonus
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong community hospital that is looking for a full-time Internist to join a highly successful, hospital-employed, traditional practice. Practice the full scope of Internal Medicine including hospital-based and clinical responsibilities in a sophisticated yet less restrained environment where you really can have a positive impact. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a highly busy practice with one other internist and experienced nurse practitioner
* Flexible schedule with blocked time off
* Hospital-employed and fully-supported practice
* Six other primary care physicians in the community work collaboratively and gladly participate in hospital call
* Congenial work environment with no major political issues
* Participate in teaching medical students as an adjunct professor at a leading medical school
* Exceptional compensation with full benefits
* $150,000 bonus program
* Vigorous community hospital that recently completed an $18.6 million expansion project
* Newly completed office located in medical building that is connected to the hospital
* Excellent emergency medicine and CRNA coverage
* EPIC EMR
* Fully accredited facility with forward thinking leadership
* Specialists in pulmonary and critical care and cardiology are on staff full time
* Staff physicians recently scored in the 97 th percentile of Press Ganey
* Friendly small town nestled in the rolling hills of south-central Wisconsin
* Convenient and easy access to Madison twenty minutes away
* Several high quality residential options in the immediate and surrounding area
* Safe community with exceptional schools and family friendly activities
* Physicians can live in Madison or suburbs if desired
* Historic city hall and downtown area
* Close proximity to the University of Wisconsin and all its educational and cultural activities
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.