Los Angeles County Private Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a highly successful interventional cardiology practice seeking a partnership orientated physician looking for long-term security and success. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Join an independent interventional cardiologist expanding the practice because of significant unmet patient demand
* Wide variety of interventional and general cardiology cases
* Peripheral cases are optional
* Current interventional volume of 175 with projection of 250-300
* Primarily do cases at a medium size community hospital in close proximity to the office
* The hospital has won two American Heart achievement awards and is a designated STEMI Receiving Center
* Office equipped with nuclear, ultrasound, holter and lab capabilities
* Interventional one hospital call of 1/3
* Competitive compensation with productivity
* Health insurance, relocation, vacation and CME
* True partnership after 2 years, 90 percentile income potential
* Located in a part of the Los Angeles metro area with limited competition and tremendous financial potential
* Great weather and small city next to big city metropolis
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.