Interventional Cardiology in Louisiana
Permanent Opportunity in Lake Charles, LA!
We are currently hiring a Interventional Cardiologist for a large, well-established and award-winning health system in Southwest Louisiana. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
*Heart and vascular services have been recognized in the Top 100 in the Nation and #1 in Louisiana
*Established and stable practice with 6 additional cardiologists
*Excellent cardiovascular and thoracic surgery converage
*Immeidated access to approvimately 50 primary care physciain referral base
*Health system includes two non-profit acute care hospitals, a residency program through LSU and a standalone psychiatric facility
*Committed to providing the highest quality, comprehensive, compassionate healthcare to community
*Main campus consists 314 licensed acute care beds and a state-of-the art newly renovated ICU
* Extremely comprehensive benefit package including: health, dental, relocation, CME days/reimbursement, sick, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k), liability insurance, malpractice, loan repayment, relocation, and residency stipend
* Thriving community offering a diverse mix of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, camping and water sports
* Sportsman’s paradise for the fishing and hunting enthusiasts
* Arts flourish, complete with exhibits, festivals celebrating the arts, music, concerts and theatre
* A lower cost of living in safe and attractive neighborhoods, an exceptional school system, including both private and public-school options, make this an ideal place to have a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle
* Regional airport makes it convenient to connect to Houston or Dallas
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.