Full-time Interventional Radiology Position in Beautiful Michigan Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BE/BC Interventional Radiologist for a growing Radiology team. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Employed position
* 100% physician owned and managed practice
* Highly skilled team of 30 advanced practice providers
* Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm schedule
* No call, no weekends
* PACS is Intelerad and the dictation system would be PowerScribe 360
* Approximately 75% interventional radiology with some general diagnostic radiology responsibilities
* Cover a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient interventional procedures, including: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
* Opportunity to teach and mentor residents and pursue research if desired
* Michigan license or ability to obtain license
* Exceptional quality of life
* Affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine
* Competitive salary/bonus with opportunities for additional shifts
* Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, contribute the maximum amount allowed to the 401K plan and a generous vacation package
* Access to dependable air and rail services
* Busy downtown area offering great restaurants, local boutiques and coffee shops along with live concerts, movies and other special events
* Four-season area offers safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, museums and endless activities for the outdoor enthusiast
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.