Maternal Fetal Medicine in New York
Lucrative Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician for an established practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an established and respected team including a highly regarded MFM physician providing state-of-the-art women’s health services
* The opening is due to the recent retirement of a long term MFM physician
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Positive and fairly equal mix of hospital and clinic responsibilities
* 440-bed hospital with roughly 5,000 deliveries per year and Level III NICU
* Totally renovated birth center with one hospital location and clinic facility within five minutes
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.