Permanent Internal Medicine Faculty Medical Director Alabama!
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a dynamic, growing organization with a 420-bed hospital and clinics serving a population of 600,000 in southeast Alabama. They are seeking an Internal Medicine faculty Medical Director to join their graduate medical education facility. Highlights of this permanent position include:
-Faculty Medical Director
-Medical Director will have full responsibility for the clinic with protected time for administrative duties.
– Clinic hours are M-F 8am to 5pm, no weekend, holiday, or call requirements.
– Medical Director will be responsible for supervising the teaching of internal medicine interns and residents in the Continuity Clinic during years 1-3 of their training.
– Physician must be Internal Medicine Residency trained with basic outpatient procedural knowledge.
– Opportunity to participate in Noon Conference Lecture series, GME Program Committees, and Quality Improvement projects for those with an interest in clinical education and scholarly activity.
– Serving a population of 600,000, located in southeast Alabama with an easy drive to Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.