High Level Physician Executive Position in Los Angles
We are recruiting for a pragmatic and charismatic board certified physician leader to serve in a highly influential key position as a Medical Director serving the interests of children in Los Angeles.
* Full-time, employed position
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package
* Child and family services leadership position (90% administrative and 10% clinical)
* Provide the vision and mission for the system and its departments with the development of strategic initiatives
* Agency to work autonomously with independent responsibility in directing varied and complex programs
* Strengthen relationships and serve as the pragmatic resource for health and social services
* Integrates evidenced-based medicine concepts into all aspects of behavioral and physical health
* Serve as the architect in the construct of building and solidifying relationships and solutions in the interest of serving infants, children and families throughout the system
* Manages matters of substantial political sensitivity, including legal challenges, media inquiries, personnel issues, budget, and medical aspects of policies, procedures, and best practices.
* Translate clinical findings from various medical systems with mental health providers and social workers to provide direction and support for all-inclusive services for abused and neglected children
* Experience with the development, execution and oversight of medical plans, policies and programs related to suspected child abuse cases
* Craft policy guidance and protocols
* Board-certification, required (from an accredited US residency program)
* Experience/ knowledge-based understanding related to the development and implementation of evidenced-based care guidelines
* 2 or more years clinical practice experience, required
* 5 or more years’ experience with Continuous Quality Improvement and Compliance programs, desired
Training/experience in forensic exams and trauma informed care, desired
* Certification in child abuse, ideal
* Knowledge and/or experience with the foster system, desired
* Documented experience in policy and procedure development, desired
* Bilingual in Spanish, ideal
* Position is located in Los Angeles, California
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.