Senior Health Medical Director Outpatient Center in Chicago
A national leader in Senior Health is recruiting a Medical Director for its Chicago outpatient center. A few highlights below:
* Full-time, employed position
* Schedule- M-F, 7:30am-5:00pm
* No nights or weekends
* Established after hours triage service
* Medical Director title
* Blend of administrative duties and clinical medicine
* Outpatient Senior Health practice
* Administrative duties include, but not limited to, leadership meetings, managing/coaching physicians, handling patient issues that were not resolved at the physician level and some community outreach
* Valued-based, white glove service practice model with patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga, tai chi, and nutrition seminars.
* Competitive salary, commencement and incentive bonuses, relocation, comprehensive benefits package and much more!
* Manage medically complex, high acute conditions for elderly patient panel
* Completed training and experience in Geriatrics, Internal and/or Family Medicine
* Minimum of two years leadership experience, preferred
* Chicago practice location
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.