Lead and Thrive in a Hybrid Clinical and Administrative Role
VISTA is currently assisting in finding a Psychiatry Medical Director for a full-time, inpatient opening located in beautiful Kentucky!
Details for this Opportunity:
– Psychiatry Medical Director
– Full-time Inpatient Medical Director
– Open to General and Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists willing to see both adults and adolescents
– Position is approximately 80% clinical and 20% administrative
– Monday-Friday schedule
– Hybrid option: 3 days on-site and 2 days remote via tele-psychiatry
– Average caseload of approximately 16 patients per day
– Requires board certification and an active Kentucky license upon start date
– Prior leadership experience preferred
– Compensation includes a base salary and medical director stipend; negotiations start at $350K and are based on experience, credentials, training, etc.
– Production bonus opportunity and full benefits, including paid malpractice, CME package, health insurance, PTO, matching 401K, relocation package, commencement/retention bonus, and employee stock purchase plan
– Hospital is located about 90 minutes north of Nashville, TN, and an hour west of Bowling Green, KY
To learn more about this permanent position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.