New Opening: Chief Medical Officer of Inpatient Psychiatry
American Fortune 500 company is partnering with VISTA to identify a charismatic board-certified Psychiatrist for Chief Medical Officer for its facility outside of Boston
* Chief Medical Officer of Inpatient Services
* Oversee a multidisciplinary team comprised of psychiatrists, PMHNPs, and therapists
* Experience in building and leading successful inpatient programs
* Board-certified in Psychiatry, required
* Minimum of three years practice and leadership, preferred
* Full-time, hospital employed position
* Monday-Friday schedule with limited call
* Flexible structure of administrative and clinical duties
* Inpatient adult practice
* Attractive compensation with incentives
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Hospital is a 120-bed acute care, inpatient behavioral health facility affiliated with one of the nation's leading hospital companies
* Program offers inpatient and partial hospitalization treatment to teens, adults and older adults
* Community is in a south shore-suburb of the Boston metropolitan area
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.