CMO Position Outside of Boston
A private psychiatric facility, supported by a Fortune 500 corporation, has partnered with VISTA to identify a charismatic board-certified Psychiatrist for Chief Medical Officer for its facility outside of Boston
* Chief Medical Officer position
* Full-time, hospital employed position
* Flexible structure of administrative and clinical practice (7-10 cases)
* Inpatient Adult practice
* Monday-Friday schedule with no call
* Attractive compensation with incentives
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Oversee a multidisciplinary team comprised of psychiatrists, PMHNPs, and therapists
* Experience in building and leading successful inpatient programs
* Board-certified in Psychiatry, required
* Minimum of three years practice and leadership, preferred
* Hospital is a 109-bed, growing to a 135-bed in 2023. inpatient behavioral health facility affiliated with one of the nation's leading hospital companies
* Six units offering the full scope of behavior health services
* Community 45 minutes outside of Boston
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.