Blend of Leadership and Hosptialist Practice Outside of Chapel Hill
An established group seeks an experienced Hospitalist interested in a combined leadership and hospitalist position for its growing practice. Highlights about this opportunity include:
* Employed full-time position
* Blend of leadership and hospital medicine
* Title: Medical Director
* Leadership experience preferred
* MBA or MHA, ideal
* Established team of physicians and advanced practitioners
* Adult and Pediatric patient panels
* Daily average census: 14
* Schedule model: 7 on/7 off
* 12-hour day shift starting at 7 a.m.
* 182 shifts per year total (with swapping flexibility)
* Open ICU (6 beds with Ventilators)
* Ability to perform intubation and/or central line placement
* Must have a North Carolina license or actively pursuing licensure (in application process)
* Competitive financial and benefits package will be provided to the incoming provider
* Medical Center is a 62-bed not-for-profit community hospital
* Charming community located 30 minutes outside of Chapel Hill
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.