Permanent, 7 on/ 7 off Opportunity in Alabama
VISTA is representing a leading regional healthcare system, in the desirable Sunbelt location and capital city, Montgomery, Alabama. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Neonatologist.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Expected Schedule: 7 on/7 off
– Administrative Support Staff; Support Staff
– Newborn and Level II NICU with desire to advance to Level III
– 5 OB/GYNS currently; 6 OB/GYNS
– Newborn Nursery Level II NICU
– EMR is PremiEHR
– Base Salary with 3-5 year guarantee ($350K Range)
– Quarterly production bonus wRVU
– Comprehensive benefits including health, disability, retirement, profit sharing plan, malpractice, etc.
– Generous sign-on
– Relocation package
-Twenty days Earned Time Off
– Five days CME
-$5,000.00 for Reimbursement of Expenses per year (CME, memberships in professional associations,
DEA registration and board certifications)
– Located in greater metropolitan of Montgomery
– Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities; regional trade and transportation hub; diversified manufacturing base; home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
– Four four-year colleges and universities in Montgomery; state's two largest universities within easy driving distance
– Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
– 90 miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.