Fantastic opportunity to provide call coverage 1 week per month!
VISTA's client needs call coverage for one week per month starting in May. Are you available?
Duration: Ongoing while hiring
Board requirement: Board certified or Board eligible , BLS, NRP
Schedule: One week per month
Shifts: 24-hour call, 7a-7a
Shift Responsibility: Inpatient only
1. Ventilatory assistance, to include ETT CPAP.
2. Nasal CPAP for more than 4 hours, NCPAP greater than 6 cm H2O, or FiO2 greater than 0.60.
3. Surfactant administration beyond the initial dose.
4. Administration of cardiac pressors.
5. FiO2 greater than 0.60.
6. PaCO2 greater than 50 on two arterial blood gases 1 hour apart.
7. Peripheral arterial line or central line.
8. Chest tube.
9. Total Parenteral Nutrition Hyperalimentation.
10. Exchange Transfusion.
11. Gestational Age
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.