Hospital Employed Outpatient Position with 7 Weeks PTO
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time Neurologist physician to join their team. Candidates must be BE/BC in Neurology and details include:
* Employed position with no call responsibilities
* Strong support systems and a collaborative team environment
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including $4,000 for CME and seven weeks off
* Visa candidates are welcome to apply
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Brand new, state-of-the-art facility
* Full-time hospitalist service on-site
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf resort
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor and Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.