Not-for-profit in Western Minnesota.
We are currently seeking a Neurologist for an excellent opening in rural, Western Minnesota.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Join a not-for-profit, independent health system with 110 providers and 19 specialty services
– Expand existing outpatient neurology practice to work collaboratively with an experienced Nurse Practitioner.
– Professional role with Electromyography (EMG) and Electroencephalography (EEG) programs for Lake Region Healthcare
– Opportunity for inpatient and ED consults if desired
– Practice in a $30 million dollar state of the art, multi-specialty, medical clinic
– Guaranteed salary for 2 years of employment with ability to earn above guarantee if provider exceeds production hours worked
– Annual CME reimbursement & paid professional dues and memberships
– Relocation reimbursement
– Generous sign on bonus with assistance in residency
– 10% annual employer contributions into 401K plan; fully vested to the employee at the time the employee is eligible to participate in the plan
– Cash balance plan & profit sharing plan
– Health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability insurance; malpractice coverage with tail
– 6 weeks paid time off
– Location is approximately 170 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 25 miles east of the North Dakota border.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.