Neurology in New Mexico
4-Corners Location needs a permanent Neurologist
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division representing a highly successful group seeking a Neurologist. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include
Regional Medical Center (SJRMC)
* Non-profit, community owned organization
* Multi-specialty employed medical group
* 16 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital based provider groups covering only one Hospital
* 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers
* Shared Governance Model
* Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
* Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
* Less than two years of experience (85% of median) = $281,000
* Two or more years of experience (95% of median) = $314,000
* Quality bonus potential on top of the above
* Production bonus potential on top of the above
* Professional Funds Allowance ($6,000) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to regular paid time off)
* We pay for professional liability insurance
* Sign-On bonus of $35,000
* Relocation reimbursement of up to $15,000
* Comprehensive Benefits package – health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
* Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
* Wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities
* Low-cost housing
* Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
* 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
* 3 hours to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.