Financially and Professionally Rewarding Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking Neurologists for both combined Neurohospitalist/Clinical and Pain Medicine practice opportunities. Benefits of these permanent positions include:
* Join a prestigious regional health system that is expanding their highly regarded neurological service line
* Two of their affiliated state-of-the-art hospitals are Designated Stroke Centers by New York State
* Stroke care teams work collaboratively starting with the emergency department and stroke unit
* 24/7 intensivist, neurointerventional and neurosurgery support
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment including advanced practitioners
* 60% morning hospitalist and 40% afternoon clinical responsibilities anticipated
* A position for a neurologist with a pain medicine background is also available due to an expanding neurosurgery and spine surgery service line
* Affiliated with a 115-bed rehabilitation hospital
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.