Neurology in South Dakota
Hospital Employed; Nearly No Call - Neurology
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award winning and well-respected. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join a community-based practice. Highlights of this full-time position include:
*Join an extremely busy and high-quality, stable and collegial group practice, due to a community need
* Practice is well-established with the clinic located right across the street from the hospital, a 417-bed tertiary referral Level II trauma center
* Hospital-employed group practice where call is the exception, not the norm!
* Opportunities for sub-specialty and sleep medicine are also available
* This is an extremely busy, stable and collegial group practice, where all inpatient Neurology needs are provided by your partners, the Neuro-Hospitalists
* Competitive salary with production bonus incentives, along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation and moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician benefits package
* Enjoy the Mountain West lifestyle and satisfying practice where you'll be busy from day one!
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife that refresh mind, body and soul
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family-friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.