Permanent Neurosurgery in Kentucky!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a premier health system in Western Kentucky with a staff in need of a BE/BC fellowship trained Neurosurgeon to join their team. Highlights of this full-time position include:
*Full-time, secure-hospital position
*Mazor robotic surgery system
*O-arm surgical imaging navigation system
*1:3 call rotation
*Wide variety of brain, spine, peripheral nerve
*Onsite cancer center with stereotactic radiation
*Onsite neuro radiologists and 24/7 neuro-hospitalist
*Full contingent of benefits to include sign-on bonus, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
*Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
* Historic local community of 70,000 offering an array of experiences including museums, antique shops and boutiques, and fine dining
* Pristine tree-lined community surrounded by rivers and lakes
* Educational offerings include 2 public and 2 private school systems offering preschool through 12th grade education (there is also a learning center for grades 3-8)
* Higher educational offerings include both community and technical colleges featuring the University of Kentucky engineering program
* Average cost of living is 18% below the national average
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.