Permanent Cardiology Need in a Prosperous Healthcare System
Seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner with cardiology or ICU experience to join Cardiology program, caring for patients with complex conditions. Enjoy rewarding work in a care-team environment.
* Clinic based position with inpatient service duties
* Cohesive and supportive team
* M-F with inpatient rounding every third weekend
* Doctorate, Master's Degree in Nursing, OR MS with BSN
* Current WI NP license at start date
* ANCC Board Certification or NAP as a Nurse Practitioner in area of specialization
* Prescriptive Authority (DEA License)
* 3-5 years of nursing experience in Cardiovascular Medicine (can be as a staff RN)
* Our rich Benefit Package includes: vacation, holidays, health/vision/dental/life insurance options, shift differential, sick leave, bereavement, CME, Employee Assistance Program, Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and a retirement plan.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.