Outpatient Primary Care Float Position in Phoenix West Valley
A nonprofit group is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for one its Phoenix West Valley locations.
* Full-time, employed float position
* Family Medicine Outpatient practice
* West Valley clinic locations
* Most sites offer a four-day workweek (10 hours) with rotating Saturdays; one location is five-day work week(M-F)
* Established practice comprised of board-certified primary care physicians, advanced practitioners, well-trained medical and administrative professionals
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits offerings
* Growing primary care organization with nine clinics in Phoenix’s East and West Valley
* Highly sought upscale Phoenix community in the West Valley
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.