VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit, FQHC, community health network currently seeking an experienced Primary Care Advanced Practitioner interested in providing medical care to the underserved. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Must have a California license
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for many years
* Many locations to choose from!
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* Negotiable salary with full and comprehensive benefits
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Family Medicine position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.