Permanent Family Nurse Practitioner Opening in Connecticut!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary and behavioral health care in Connecticut. We are seeking Board-Certified Nurse Practitioners for an employed full-time positions. A few details:
– Full-time: 40 hour 5 days per week
– Provide primary care services for all ages by appointment and walk-ins.
– Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen
– Licensed RN and APRN in the State of Connecticut.
– Active DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license.
– Must be a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with 2 years primary care experience
– Comprehensive benefits included ie. medical, dental and vision insurance, sick time and EAP, NHSC loan repayment eligibility
– Must be willing to obtain suboxone waiver.
– Located within a half hour of Hartford, CT
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.