Summerlin area of Las Vegas Outpatient Rheumatology Practice Opportunity
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking an advanced practice nurse practitioner to join an established well-run private rheumatology practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Modern office with infusion, lab, X-ray and eClinical HER
* Full range of rheumatology including infusion, joint injections, intravenous injections and osteoporosis treatments
* Rheumatology experience preferred but not required
* Outpatient only with large and growing backlog of established and new patients
* Supportive infrastructure with reasonable volume expectations
* Very attractive base salary of $140,000 with sign on
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME and 401K
* Room for expansion and practice growth
* Accomplished management support and leadership
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close.
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.