Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in Oregon
Permanent Family Nurse Practitioner Opening in Oregon!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join a rural health care system on the scenic southern Oregon Coast. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and five-star excellence! Highlights of this full-time, permanent physician position include:
* 100% Outpatient
* 4, 10-hour days or 5, 8-hour days
* Full spectrum Family Medicine (newborn to geriatric)
* Competitive base salary
* Comprehensive Benefits i.e. Medical, Dental, Paid sick time, CME
* Negotiable sign on bonus and relocation assistance
* Breathtaking coastlines, mild weather, majestic scenery and myriad of recreational opportunities
* Beautiful communities with warm, wonderful and welcoming people
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.