Great outpatient coverage with no weekends to start as soon as credentialed
We are currently looking for a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner for locum tenens support in Texas.
VISTA's clients need a locum to provide outpatient coverage. The client preferred a candidate with at least one year of wound care experience. Are you available?
Details For this Opportunity:
– Schedule: Start as soon as credentialed
– Shift: 8a-5p, Monday-Friday, no weekends.
– Job Setting: Outpatient
– Types of Cases: Assessment and treatment of all types of
non-healing wounds, burns and delayed radiation injury
– Required Procedures: Initial and existing patient care assessment, Debridement, Wound dressings, Skin substitutes, Hyperbaric oxygen treatment
– Board Certified or Board Eligible, ACLS, BLS
– Licensure: Active TX license is required
– Credentialing: 90 days
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.