Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in Washington
Perm Nurse Practitioner Opening Several Washington Locations
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a healthcare system in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and making a difference! Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Employed Position
* 100% Outpatient
* Experience as a Nurse Practitioner required
* Generous Compensation
* Opportunity for loan repayment options
* Certified bilingual Medical Assistant dedicated to assisting in translation and patient care.
* A generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage
* Medical, dental, vision benefits at no out-of-pocket cost to employees.
* Several open locations in south central Washington and Spokane, Washington
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.