Primary Care with Addiction Medicine
A national integrated behavioral healthcare management organization is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner for its Washington location
* Nurse Practitioner Inpatient Primary Care with Addiction Medicine practice
* Experience in Primary Care and Addiction Medicine
* Full-time, employed position
* Schedule: Monday-Friday with rotating weekends and holidays
* Average one weekend per month (weekday schedule offset by weekend shifts)
* Competitive financial and benefits package
* Join a team of board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners serving patients using evidence-based therapeutic models
* Organization is dedicated to the treatment of mental health, addiction, substance abuse and eating disorders
* Practice is location 15 minutes from Vancouver, WA and 30 minutes Portland, OR
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.