Wound Care NP Needed in Wisconsin, Ongoing Preferred
VISTA is assisting a well-known hospital in WI with their search for a NP to assist ASAP with a wound care. There is opportunity for an ongoing relationship with the right provider.
* Specialty: Wound Clinic
* Reason for Coverage: Provider vacancy/resignation, Increased volumes
* Dates ASAP-ongoing
* Work Schedule: M-F, day shift, 40 hours per week
* Required Skills: Wound Assessment/Management experience
* Preferred Skills: Debridement, Biopsy, Culture, Total Contact Casting, Incision & Drainage
* Case Load/Work Volume: 10-12 patients per day
* Patient Population: All age groups
* Certifications Required: Wound Certification Preferred
* EMR: Epic
* License- Active WI preferred, but open to non-licensed.
Contact your VISTA recruiter today to find the perfect opportunity!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.