Permanent, Home-Based Practice Nurse Practitioner Position
A community-based interdisciplinary group providing home-based medical care is recruiting for Nurse Practitioners to join its team in Texas.
* Full-time, employed position
* No evenings or weekend obligations
* Home-based care practice
*Clinical background in geriatrics, chronic disease management, home health, hospice and/or palliative medicine, preferred
* In-home clinical care experience as a Nurse Practitioner and/or Registered Nurse, preferred
*Join a physician-led interdisciplinary care team providing palliative, hospice, and primary care to geriatric patients in their homes
* Deliver patients’ care in their homes through telephonic, telemedicine, in-person patient consultations, and traveling to patients’ homes to manage their advanced illness
* Support patients facing serious illness including their families and caregivers
* Perform minor procedures on an as-needed basis such as phlebotomy, urinary catheter placement, wound management
* Educate and manage comprehensive care plans for patients’ acute and chronic medical conditions with consideration of social and environmental factors
* Participate in the care of patients in their homes so they may avoid ER visits and hospital admissions
* Competitive financial and benefits package
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.