University Dept. of Pediatric and Nonprofit Health System Seeks Permanent NP
A nonprofit health system and University Department of Pediatrics are partnering with a 500+ bed medical center to recruit a board certified Neonatologist for its growing program.
* Full-time, perm position
* Attractive financial and benefits packages
* Nurse Practitioner Neonatology practice
* Reports to the Medical Director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Duties include, but not limited to, performs a variety of advanced nursing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for the high risk neonates in the critical care setting
20 bed NICU with ten private rooms and three open bays functions as a Level II intensive care nursery
* Roughly 1,700 deliveries annually
* NICU is equipped to stabilize and manage neonates with acute and chronic illness
* Emergency and resuscitative equipment includes:
* Cardiac and apnea monitors with capabilities for trending/monitoring pulse oximetry
* Non-invasive and invasive blood pressure monitoring
Oxygen therapy (ventilators, CPAP, bag/mask, high flow nasal cannula, RAM cannula and nasal cannula)
* Warmer units
* Neonatal instruments for insertion of UAC/UVC lines, PICC lines and chest tubes
* Medical Center is a licensed 502 bed facility with an expansive medical and surgery physician network
* Metro location (pop 400,000+) located 3 hours west of Chicago and 2.5 hours Des Moines
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.