Nurse Practitioner-Oncology in New York
Lifestyle Friendly Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking an Advanced Practice provider with experience in Medical Oncology to join an expanding division of excellence. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join an established and growing group of 8 full-time physicians and 4 advanced practice providers
* No call responsibilities
* Flexible 4, 4.5 or 5 day per week scheduling
* The comprehensive cancer program also includes radiation oncology, full suite of surgical services and full radiologic services
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a provider-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* “Top 100 Hospital” numerous times
* Competitive base salary
* Excellent benefits including: Health/vision/dental, paid malpractice with tail, CME allowance, time off and retirement savings programs
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.