Permanent Pediatric Advanced Practitioner Opening California!
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Family or Pediatric Advanced Practitioner for an Outpatient position in California. Highlights of this permanent full-time opportunity include:
– Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
– Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
– Duties of Position: Provide quality care to pediatric patients.
– Position Requirements: Must have experience with Pediatrics
– Serving patients for more than 20 years with a network of facilities throughout Southern California.
– Located near Los Angeles and Orange County
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.