Perm Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opening in Connecticut!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary and behavioral health care in Connecticut. We are seeking Board-Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practioner for an employed full-time positions. A few details:
* Full-time, employed position
* Must be able to conduct psychiatric evaluations, diagnose, perform mental status exams and provide theraputic interventions appropriate to specific problems.
* Licensed APRN in the State of Connecticut.
* Active DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license.
* Must be a Board-Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
*Comfortable seeing all ages, will help expand child/adolescent practice
* Comprehensive benefits included ie. medical, dental and vision insurance, sick time and EAP, NHSC loan repayment eligibility
* Must be willing to obtain suboxone waiver.
* Located within a half hour of Hartford, CT
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.