Nurse Practitioner/Psychiatry Position in Amazing Quality of Life Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner/Psychiatry for an established practice in New Hampshire. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Work with a collaborative behavioral team of 10 with over 50 years of combined experience
* Monday through Friday schedule, with an option for a 4-day work week
* 20 outpatients per shift
* No nights, no weekends, no call obligations
* AANP certified – required
* New Hampshire license or ability to obtain license, required
* 3-5 years of experience with outpatient care and med management, substance use disorder experience as well is preferred
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* Enjoy four incredible seasons with outdoor activities including pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or cross-country skiing, kayaking, fishing, water skiing and breathtaking mountains for skiing and snowboarding
* Wholesome, virtually crime-free, engaged communities with a vibrant economy, welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and much more
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.