Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in Vermont
Outdoor Paradise at the Base of Large Ski Resort
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join an inpatient psychiatric team. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* 2 years’ experience in Psychiatry
* 17-bed general, psychiatric inpatient unit
* Work directly with Psychiatric Medical Director and inpatient Psychiatrist
* Direct the care of patients admitted, including completing H&P on admission, daily progress notes and discharge planning
* Responsible for a caseload of approximately 8 – 9 patients
* Proposed schedule will be 7 days on/7 days off
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefit package
* 100-bed hospital with a service area of 85,000
* Level III trauma center, tertiary care center support by either Dartmouth-Hitchcock or UVM’s Fletcher Allen Healthcare with ground and helicopter transport available
* Community Cancer Center with COC certification
* Digital X-ray (GE)
* ER physicians are residency trained
* 24-hour radiology and lab services available
* Classic New England city of 20,000
* Excellent schools scoring among the top 10% of national scores on Standard Achievement exams
* Low student to teacher ratios for better learning and nurturing
* Located in the beautiful Green Mountains
* 3 highly regarded local ski resorts and 18 statewide
* Ample access to multiple lakes, rivers and streams for boating and fishing or floating in a tube on a warm summer day
* 3 hours to Boston, 5 to New York City (train or car), 2 to Albany, New York
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.