Permanent Position in the Finger Lakes Region of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an impressive integrated health system seeking an experienced, outpatient Advanced Practice provider. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Hospital employed, 100% outpatient only practice
* Lifestyle friendly schedule with three 12-hour shifts
* Collegial team-oriented environment
* Experienced seeing patients of all ages
* Rotating weekend coverage
* Highly competitive compensation
* Full benefits including health/dental/disability, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off
* Sign on bonus
* Onsite day care at a discounted rate
* Lakeside community with a vibrant local economy
* Culinary destination offering a full spectrum of farm-to-table restaurants
* Wineries, craft microbreweries, specialty food stores and farm markets are also prominent
* The Finger Lakes are well known for their water quality and recreational amenities
* Within an hour’s drive of Rochester and Syracuse
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.