Nurse Practitioner-Women's Health in Washington
Perm Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Women's Health in Washington
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Physician Assistant or an experienced Nurse Practitioner interested in women's health focus to join a healthcare system in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and making a difference! Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Employed Position
* 100% Outpatient
* Experience as a Nurse Practitioner required
* Generous Compensation
* Certified bilingual Medical Assistant dedicated to assisting in translation and patient care.
* A generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage
* Medical, dental, vision benefits at no out-of-pocket cost to employees.
* Located in south central Washington
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.