Highly Skilled OBGYN Physician Sought for a Hospitalist Position in Phoenix
A highly respected OBGYN Hospitalist practice is recruiting for a highly-trained and experienced board certified OBGYN physician to join a robust program in Phoenix, AZ
* OB and GYN Hospitalist practice
* Physicians on the OBGYN Hospitalist team are highly respected by physicians systemwide and are sought for their expertise by hospital privileged OBs, medical and surgical specialists
* Qualified candidate will be board certified in OB/GYN, possess high level skill set caring for high risk obstetric patients and performing emergency gynecologic procedures/surgeries
* Duties include caring for unassigned patients, perform OB and GYN care, procedures and surgery, work closely with MFMs on high-risk OB transports and inpatient antepartum service, partner with trauma team on care for pregnant trauma
patients, perform consultations requested by medicine hospitalists, OBGYNs, specialists, emergency medicine and/or trauma physicians
* Full-time (7 24-hour shifts per month) employed position
* Option to blend 24 and 12 hour shifts
* Earn income working extra shifts
* Schedule flexibility with swapping shifts or hours amongst team
* Average patient volume per shift 10 patients
* Competitive financial package with benefits program (health insurance includes family members)
* Medical Center is a tertiary care center with a level III NICU and handles 4500+ deliveries annually
* Access to an expansive physician network
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.